Monday, September 23, 2013

My first blog post

I'm not quite sure what I should be typing here, so I will fill this with meaningless nonsense about Faygo. Why is it so popular with Juggalos? Does the Faygo make you a Juggalo or does being a Juggalo make you like Faygo? What does it even taste like? Where does one buy Faygo? I've never seen it in any store. So many mysteries about the mysterious Juggalos and their favorite drink.
Juggalos enjoying their favorite beverage.
Seriously, though, what does Faygo have to do with rapping clowns?

4 comments:

  1. I like your philosophical way of thinking. Your question is very similar to the common "What came first? The chicken or the egg?" The answer? We may never know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, but an even better question concerning the growth of Faygo, who made it better? The breath taking ICP or the awestrucking Homestuck? That is the rue question

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Miracles indeed brother. Miracles are in everything and anything and surround us everyday even thought we don't know it

      Delete